Please click the link below to download a printable version of our forms.
SPC Release Form (Required for all children and youth events)
The “Consent for Medical Treatment” form must be notarized by a Notary Public and is valid until a written revocation or modification is received by Second Presbyterian Church.
Forms Needed for Working with Children and Youth
- SPC Child Protection Policy
- Ministry with Children Youth Screening Form
- Authorization for Background Check Form
- Driver Inquiry
Inclement Weather Policy
During the winter months, not only heavy snow, but also icy conditions or a power failure can cause a cancellation. If the weather is at all doubtful, please call the church before coming. We will attempt to alert you when we must close through the following ways:
1. Text Alerts (sign up to receive these by visiting our Up-To-Date page)
2. Through an email sent to all members.
3. Through a notice on the home page of our website, secondpres.org.
4. Through a notice on the church’s phone system, 816-363-1300.
If information through these channels is not readily available, please know that Second’s closing policy is linked to the Southwest Pod Catholic Schools. The Southwest Pod includes St. Thomas More, Christ the King, St. Elizabeth, St. Peter, and Visitation.
Closing information will also be relayed to Channel 41 and other news outlets, but please rely on the other methods first.