Each person is endowed by God with human dignity, for each of us is created in God’s image. Through the ages, God has consistently liberated God’s peoples from tyranny and oppression that they might do justice, love mercy and walk humbly with their God. Each of us is called to participate with God in the world by following those examples and engaging in the struggle to free people from sin, fear, oppression, hunger and injustice and to help establish God’s just, peaceable and loving world. The Committee has sponsored, and will continue sponsor, educational, advocacy and service opportunities addressing timely subjects in this area. Sometimes those subjects make the front pages and sometimes, unfortunately, they are less well-known.
Links of interest:
- Pew Hispanic Center: Immigration
- Cato Institute Immigration and Labor Markets > U.S. Immigration
- Christian Science Monitor: Immigration Debate Crux…
- Migra Matters: Facts on Immigration
- Visa Law: The ABC’s of Immigration: Military Service
Other links of interest: